Friends in the Forest: An After School Nature Club
If you have a kindergarten through 3rd grader looking to spend time in nature with friends, join Riverbend educators on Tuesday afternoons for after school outdoor enrichment.
Participants will explore the many habitats on the preserve, meet our animal ambassadors, and connect with nature through a variety of activities including games, stories, and crafts.
- The Spring 2024 session will begin on Tuesday, April 2nd and will meet for eight weeks with the last meeting on Tuesday, May 21st.
- This program is 1.5 hours each week and is designed for children in kindergarten through 3rd grade. The start time is 4pm and pick up is 5:30pm.
- Enrollment is capped at 14 participants. A minimum of 5 registrations is required for this program to run.
- A Riverbend educator will conduct pick up and drop off at the Riverbend parking lot.
- Each participant should bring: closed toed water shoes, a change of clothes, a water bottle, and a nut-free snack. Each participant should wear weather-appropriate clothes that can get dirty or wet.
- Program will run rain or shine.